Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 
New Britain

Out to grab lunch and run a few errands we went out to New Britain for a change of pace. ZUPA SZCZAWIOWA z jajkiem or sorrel soup was my choice for lunch.

SORREL SOUP

It's appearance is deceiving, because it is rich tasting soup with some potatoes and egg in it. It did remind me of the soup my cousin made for me in Poland. Ah, food memories.

I try to bring some of our Polish Hertiage into our home. Strolling the streets of "New Britski", I look for new things to try and see some of our favorites. There is something to be said about food while we were in Poland, most of it has no preservatives or additives.

Buy Polish


There is something to be said about food while we were in Poland, most of it has no preservatives or additives.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?