Friday, February 10, 2006

 
Jump! How high?

It is funny how quickly calls get returned once you mention that you have spoken to a Board of Education member and are planning on calling the Superintendent of Schools. Now my concerns are being addressed and rather quickly I may add.

I do feel sorry for other students that may be in the same position as my son, as we near resolution, it is just for my son. Hopefully, this will be a precedent for them to follow for other students in the same situation.

Thankfully we have the internet and I have the patience to search though polices and Acts. I have found the supporting information. (Actually it is their requirements.)

It has been an aggravating journey, but I have what is needed. Now to have the meeting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?