Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 
Chocolate, Hearts and Flowers

Happy Valentine's Day! If you don't have a sweetheart, be sweet on yourself. There is nothing wrong with loving yourself. To the egocentric, this day is more about being loved by others, leaving those without sweetheart disheartened. The media sets the tone.

My guys were treated to special pastries (purchased) and chocolate cake topped with strawberries(homemade.) The cake didn't stick around long enough to get photographed.

Chocolate Pyramidchocolate pryamid

I was treated to two roses this year. One I decided to place one in our recent snow. The contrast of the vivid red rose against the cold white snow struck me.

2/14 Snow rose

My Snow Rose

2/14 Snow long stem rose

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?