Monday, February 20, 2006

 
A chance to dream

Or should it read a chance for a nightmare. Rudely awakened by a nightmare is not what I would have chosen this morning.


Walking on a country road I pick up a long thin piece of steel, to create some artwork perhaps. As I continue my walk I am approached by a dark haired man by the name of Rob. We walk for a bit then he invites me to rest at a home of a friend. His friend is Martha Stewart. Of course, Martha is a gracious hostess. My sister is there and another friend of Rob's is there also. He is a pleasant looking gentleman in a soft grey suit. He happens to be an attorney. After some pleasantries are exchanged, the attorney pulls my sister and me aside. He presents some bad news to my sister. Her character has been maligned.

Character assassination and identity theft. Apparently these thoughts have been in my subconscious. The besmirching of one’s good name and the hoops that you will have to go through to get this all corrected infuriates me. Being of good character all your life, all it takes is a little black mark to ruin your life.

Going back to sleep, a chance to dream some more, while still feeling a bit unsettled is difficult. I am angry. Trying to think pleasant thoughts is quite the challenge. Hopefully I will get some more sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?