Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 
ad·vo·cate

According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary is:

1 : one that pleads the cause of another
2 : one that defends or maintains a cause or proposal

This is how I have been spending my time. Researching, checking out various scenarios, in order to support my position.

Due to rule changes, what would have been assured is now questionable. These changes are in regard to graduation, if this student was born two years ago he would be graduating and on his way to college. Now it appears that he may be denied the opportunity to walk across the stage with his peers, all due to his learning disability and "No Child Left Behind"

Comments:
Nancy! That's just too sad! Explain!
(Can we flood some person/gov't official with mail? Tell!)
 
Nina,

Thanks for the offer. Sorry it took so long to get back to you I was either having problems with the blog or my pc so I couldn't respond here.
The explaination is being sent via e-mail.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?