Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 
Why blog?

It gives me an excuse to use my camera to see the beautiful things around me. Also it gives me the opportunity to increase my skill at writing. Am I succeeding? Who know or cares.

razor wire

It gives me an excuse to pause and try and capture what my eyes see. Words cannot describe the visions that I try to capture with my camera. Sometimes I succeed in obtaining the image, sometimes not. It is wonderful to be able to share what has been presented to me.

It is great to have an outlet to get things out of my brain. Opportunities to vent about things that annoy me, share events, joys and sorrows.

Thank you, to those few of you that read my blog and enjoy my pictures. During my precious first born's last visit home, he discovered my blog. I was flustered, sort of like when someone discovers a secret about you. I felt vunerable, my heart and soul exposed. Did I want my son reading my blog? If he does so be it. If it was meant to remain private, it should not be in a blog on the internet. So it seems my posts are still somewhat guarded, but that will probably change with time.

It will be interesting to see what the next 80 days of my blogging will bring. Picture opportunities may be lesser in the winter. Autumn and the holidays present many sights. I have grown accustom to carrying my camera with me at all times. You never know what one will see.

Comments:
I know and I care and it has and I love it. So there. *stomping foot*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?