Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
Self-centered focus

Being egocentric is not necessarily a bad thing. We all have our preferences. We all have our pet peeves. (Lately, I have many pet peeves.)

It does not serve me well to dwell in misery and it does not work well for others if I am stuck on the pity pot for too long. Upon occasion, I vent and get the “poor me” out of my system. Thankfully, people do listen and provide their perceptions. Without their insight, I would stagnate.

After a conversation, a kind soul shared her perspective. I had an “Ah Ha” moment. The frustration drained from me as understanding came in. It makes sense, now I can formulate a plan of action. Whether the plan will be successful remains to be seen, but at least there is a course of action to take.

Now it is time to move forward.

Comments:
super good luck with it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?