Saturday, January 14, 2006

 
On the road

Living in New England has its perks. Today I managed to visit 5 states by driving in driving rain, through mist and fog. Though I do not think that quantity is better than quality, still it is fun to say that that I was able to be in that many states in one day.

Morning mist in the Connecticut River Valley
Morning mist

Clearing skies? One can hope.
Looking toward NY

I surprised my son by showing up at his swim meet. Since he is a senior, this will be the last meet that I will see him swim in. Four years have flown by so quickly.


Speedos in Winter
On the blocks

Comments:
Ah yes. Senior moments. An endless number of "lasts" in that one year. And then it's over. So abrupt, too. Such is life in this land of great mobility.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?