Sunday, January 01, 2006

 
Hello 2006

Many start of the New Year with resolutions or hangovers, I have neither. What I do have are plans to work toward my vision which is taking care of myself by getting healthier through exercising and eating more fresh wholesome foods.
Wait! Isn’t that a resolution?
No, not really, because I am just moving forward on something that is already evolving.
My exercise class starts next week. Making minor changes to the menu, helps make the changes stick. Those little things add up over the course of the year. Last year I dropped twenty pounds as a result of the changes made. I'm looking forward to this year's results.

New snow rings in the New Year.
ringing in 2006

This was my second year of a “cash only” Christmas and it will be nice not to have all those bills. We have enough bills already. ;-) Insurance and heating costs are increasing, while we are basically on a fixed income. Oh well, I will just have to find a way to stay within our means. Hopefully our standard of living will not change much.

Visions of day trips still dance in my head. Boston in May, New York City, Vermont, New Hampshire, ... so many options. Perhaps even an overnight trip is in store for me. Maybe Potsdam in December?

This year my middle child will be turning 18 and guardianship is in order. But all that should be taken care of before Easter. My eldest will be graduating from college; the youngest will be getting his driver’s license.

So many wonderful changes are in store for this year. Let’s get started!


Comments:
Best of luck on all of them! They sound positive and positively exciting. To many more such positive events in the months ahead!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?