Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 
Fate, Destiny, Luck, Whatever.

Sometimes we take a different path. No particular reason to do so, but we do. Then something extraordinary happens.

Now some people say they don’t believe in luck, that you make things happen. I’m not too sure about that. I decided to take a different route home so I could take pictures of a waterfall.

water fall spray

cold water

That Arctic air produced some interesting results. Driving through the nearby college to head home, the roads are still icy in the shade. I notice a yellow SUV in the bushes. “Strange way to go off-roading,” I thought to myself. Then I noticed the woman standing near the vehicle. In good conscience I could not continue on. I had to stop and make sure she was ok and off to call for help. So I turned around to offer assistance.

She said she was fine and had called her husband. But I could not leave until help arrived.

So is this fate, destiny, luck or whatever?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?