Thursday, January 26, 2006

 
Change

Embracing change can be challenging at times. We slip back into old habits, patterns of behavior. Sometimes we can pick up and forge ahead. Other times, we surrender in defeat.

Surrender is the easy way. It’s what we have been comfortable with. Reaching out, believe in yourself. Other may say that you cannot do it, you cannot change. Who are they to say that!

In ninth grade at a teacher conference, my mom and teacher were talking about my “C” average in class and that I should be placed in a lower level class.

“What? Removed from the class? I can do the work.”

It was agreed that I would stay in the class for another quarter. My “C” turned into an “A” and my placement was never questioned again.


Perhaps that determination will come my way once again.


Comments:
Ch ch ch changes. Well, that's about all I remember of that song LOL. Yes, changes are tough but generally (not always) for the better. Hang in there girlfriend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?