Sunday, January 29, 2006

 
Can't see the forest...


There are times when I get so overwhelmed that I do not follow my own advice.

DUH!!!

forest

I am like a sponge absorbing the minuscule and get bogged down in the details. Frustrated, that I cannot see the solution. So much to do... so little time.

So what do I do, take a break and practice avoidance. Usually that helps me refocus and find solutions.


P.S. It has come to my attention that my blog was mentioned. My apologies if you have come to see some really neat stuff. This was not "writes some really neat stuff" night for me.

Comments:
OMG Nancy, LOL, it's always a really neat read here. LOVE that photo of the trees!
 
great photo. really beautiful.
 
Thanks. It was really foggy out and gave the forest much character.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?