Thursday, January 19, 2006

 
blogging What a concept!

Lately I've been writing mostly about the weather. Thankfully it does change. Blogging these past few months has helped me realize that though I may never write a novel, I can write. It is strange what we believe about ourselves. Sometimes it takes others to point it out qualities that we don't realize that we have. they see what we cannot, or do not.

Subject matter sometimes eludes me. Dare I make some things public, I never realized how guarded I ready am.

Now photos, this is a perfect place to show what I see or have captured. Some things I haven't posted out of respect for others. It is enjoyable to see the results of my pictures. Hopefully there will be more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?