Friday, December 16, 2005

 
Unbelievable!

Sickness has appeared in our home. Two out of four are ill. Coughing, sneezing. UGH! At least I am well. The phone rings:
"Your son placed second place from the NASCAR simulator."
"Excuse me? You must mean my other son?"
"No."
I'm stunned and it takes her a few minutes to convince me. Since he is home ill, and by mid-afternoon he's looking better, we go into the city for his prize. He won a cell phone, oil change and tickets to the Basketball Hall of Fame. Not just any cell phone, but the latest and greatest one with bluetooth, 1.3 mg camera, mp3 player and a mini SD card. He's excited.


I won

Next it's getting late; I have an appointment to get to. My husband is out getting the tree, I expect to get back before he will. My keys are gone, where are they? I'm a bit frustrated by this. Finally I ask my son to bring me my keys, he appears with them. Ok, now we can go. I back out of the driveway and my husband turns the corner. He's back with the tree! I can go to my appointment by myself.

Strange how things work out. Time to count my blessings.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?