Saturday, December 17, 2005

 
Surprise

Rarely am I caught off guard, but today I was. My sister and I were going for a pedicure. My toes definitely need a new coat of paint. "Bring sandals" she says. I decide to wear my sandals, sans socks, in the twenty degree weather. I gather the things I need to give my sister. Dang, I’m stuck in traffic, it’s slowed to a stop, there’s an accident up ahead. I call my sister, telling her I’m going to be late. Finally I arrive, take what I need to out of my car. My arms are laden with the items for my sister. She opens the door for me. I enter and voices call out “SURPRISE!!!!” Boy was I.

Now you know my age
partytime

Good Friends - note the sandals
Good friends

A treasured gift
made for me

Flowers from Hubby
Roses pour moi

My chocolate mousse cake - very rich
Chocolate mousse cake
It was a wonderful party. It was so nice of my sister and my brother to throw this party for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?