Saturday, December 10, 2005

 
pleasantly surprised

Busy living life today. Last night was different, it was a time for me. My husband didn't want to go out (had to be at work at midnight), but I did, so I went alone. Dressed to the nines, sort of. Enjoyed the live strings playing Christmas songs at the event, nibbled on the offerings. It wasn't a Christmas party, but it felt like one. Although I arrived late, I still enjoyed MY time out.
Then I came home and indulged in self care. A facial, foot and hand treatments. It was a pleasure to pamper myself. Perhaps I should designate Friday Night as fabulous Fridays, a time to care for myself. After years of not taking time for me, it is time to do so.
I felt renewed all day and was able to spend quality time with my children while their Dad slept.

Comments:
Wow Nancy, I'm so very impressed and happy that you are taking such good care of yourself. Damn girl, it's about time! I wish we lived closer than just in the same time zone LOL.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?