Saturday, December 31, 2005

 
Goodbye 2005

This was an interesting year. Many changes that I wanted to make were made; taking more pictures, eating healthier and getting exercise. Hooray, finally I found a form of exercise that is enjoyable, exercising in water. Subtle changes in the menu, made it easier for the family to adapt.

Getting accustomed to my husband’s semi-retirement is still challenging, like the hours that he works, midnight to noon on weekends and with him being home more.

Dealing with my back going into spasm, is something that I would rather have not had to face. Reoccurrence, right before Christmas, did not interfere with enjoying the holidays.

2005

Letting go and letting grow is new for me as my eldest son was out on a CO-OP 256 miles from home. Transition from childhood to adulthood, I am proud of the man he has turning out to be and he is proud of his achievements.

Celebrating a milestone birthday, I realized how blessed I am with my family and friends.

As 2005 draws to a close, I choose not to dwell in the past but look forward to the adventure of the future.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?