Thursday, December 08, 2005

 
Benefits

They say exercise increases your endorphines. There are many benefits to exercise. But I didn't think that losing your pants was one of them. Things are getting a little loose around here. The pants look like parachute pants on me and I refuse to wear them. I should be looking forward to purchasing new clothing, but I have some favorite articles that will be hard to part with. I plan on donating the pants that are falling off me. It'll be great to have that space. However, I dread finding replacements. So I plan to make due with what I have for now.

parachute pants ready for take off

I also noticed that my face seems to be thinning out. My preferences in food has changed. I haven't been on a scale since September, but will get on one by Christmas. I don't know what changes to anticipate, but I expect a decrease in weight becasue of my experience with the pants.

Yes, it's true. There is not a working scale in my house. Growing up there was one in the home, but my grandparents didn't have one or see a need for one. I decided not to be chained to the numbers. Instead, I'm changing my menu and my lifestyle.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?