Thursday, November 10, 2005

 
No Pain, No Gain

It's been an interesting day, but I've been in slow motion. Distracted by low grade pain, trying to concentrate on a task is nearly impossible. Forget trying to learn something new, my retention rate would be zip, zero, and zilch! Why is that in order to get better sometimes we have to feel worse? The possibility of feeling worse for the next six weeks is not something I'm looking forward to. Doing the simple things in life are quite the challenge for me right now.


Who is that?

Perhaps it’s a good time for reflection? We’ll see what tomorrow brings.


My youngest son had quite a day, his first trip driving on the interstate highways. It was his first time changing lanes, driving at high speed and with traffic and lights flashed on the side of our faces as we passed a State trooper about to pull out into the high speed lane. With sweaty palms and a tight grip on the wheel, he got us safely to our destination. We were both a bit stressed (not good for my back). I was quite impressed with his abilities.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?