Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 
Look Ma! No Cavities!

Before the cleaning, he needed to shave off the stubble. I reminded him that he is a big boy and needs to act like one. He was better than he has been. I was extremely impressed that he stayed still for the panoramic x-rays. This time bribes were not offered.


dentist visit

Although there were no cavities, a trip to the oral surgeon is needed. No, it is not for wisdom teeth, he doesn't have any. (That is good news.) Three primary teeth need to be removed. Hopefully, his teeth may move into position or he may need some othro work in the future.

Comments:
I hate the dentist. When I was 22yrs old, I was hit in the mouth with a beer bottle. Now, it wasn't intended for me. The guy threw it at this dude I was shooting pool with.

I had to have surgery and got some brand spanking new front teeth!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?