Thursday, November 03, 2005

 
Life imitates Nature

Finally peak leaf color has reached us here in the valley. the leaves are starting to hit the ground. The season was delayed this year, I bet the tourists were disappointed. I count my blessings that all I have to do is look outside or run some errands to enjoy what nature has bestowed upon us.
Unfortunately, there also comes some chores. My lawn now looks like this...


Autumn lawn

The end of the year is drawing near, there are so many things that must be attended to; holidays are coming, things yet to do before the end of the tax year and start thinking of what needs to be prepped for next year. Right now my mind is like the lawn. At least it's colorful.


Comments:
Hey, that looks like my mind too! And I have to say mine sure can be "colorful" LOL. I don't want to think about holiday preparations yet, but I know if I don't it's going to sneak up on me and bite me in the arse. LOL
 
By the way, the leaves are gorgeous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?