Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 
Deja Vu and games people (companies) play

During my travels this morning, I spied a sign at a station that showed what I paid for gas two weeks ago. Shocking what a difference five miles makes. I was not a business or marketing major, but I can understand covering costs. As a consumer, I have a big problem with "what the market will bear." I'd prefer fair market trade instead.

11/13 e/m 11/13 g

The grocery stores play a similar game. It happens that I get the sale flyers for the same store that is in two different towns in the Sunday paper. The regular and sale prices are much higher in one town than the other. The distance between the two stores is only four miles. The only thing I did to the above pics is crop them, these are the actual flyers I received.


Comments:
I bet you shop at the one on the left! Holy cow what a difference that could make in the bill!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?