Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 
"Consumer Wonderland"

I braved it. A trip to the mall was in order. "Here let me show you...." I was sucked in by a young lady hocking her wares. The prices were outrageous... " we are having a holiday special." How do I escape? It's getting late, I still have things to do, she's persistant. Am I that much of a wimp, or just too polite?

My venture to purchase sneakers was unproductive. After waiting for over twenty minutes only to have the salesperson to finally say ... he cannot find the stock in the stockroom.

Across the street, at the stripmall, I fared better at Trader Joe's. They were offering samples of chocolate cake. I found what I was looking for and escaped just before the rush hour traffic clogged the highway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?